Want to join our community? In just a few easy steps, you can start living the good life – for less – in a home at Shenandoah Square that's as spacious as it is connected.
Applying to live here is easy. Here's how to get started:
- Download and complete the Civilian Application Form below.
- Submit the following documents with the completed application: copy of government-issued ID, proof of income exceeding 2.25 times the monthly rent or proof of available assets equal to 3 times the annual rent, and proof of renter's insurance.
- Email the completed application and supplemental documents listed above to Shenandoah Square's property management team.
Next, we'll run a criminal background check and credit report. Once the application has been approved, you'll be all set to move into your spacious new home.
Active-duty service members generally apply for housing after receiving orders to Moffett Federal Airfield. However, we do offer flexibility for early move-ins. When you're ready to apply:
- Download and complete the Military Application Form below.
- Submit a copy of your orders with the completed application. If your dependents are not on your orders, please submit a copy of your DEERs or DA31.
- Email the completed application, copy of your orders, and proof of dependents to Shenandoah Square's property management team.
After we've processed your application, we'll hand over the keys to your new townhome. If there is a waitlist, Military applicants are given first priority to available homes.