Want to join our community? In just a few easy steps, you can start living the good life – for less – in a home at Shenandoah Square that's as spacious as it is connected.
Active-duty service members generally apply for housing after receiving orders to Moffett Federal Airfield. However, we do offer flexibility for early move-ins. When you're ready to apply:
- Download and complete the Military Application Form below.
- Submit a copy of your orders with the completed application. If your dependents are not on your orders, please submit a copy of your DEERs or DA31.
- Email the completed application, copy of your orders, and proof of dependents to Shenandoah Square's Property Manager, David Ontiveros.
Military applicants are given first priority to available homes.
All Other Applicants
Getting started is easy. All you need to do is complete our online application form and submit the following:
- Copy of government-issued ID
- Proof of income exceeding 2.25 times the monthly rent or proof of available assets equal to 3 times the annual rent
- Proof of renter's insurance
Next, we'll run a criminal background check and credit report. Once the application has been approved, you can move into your new home and enjoy the extra elbow room in our spacious townhome apartments.